Saturday, August 2, 2008

Thinking about Nico tonight

I have fallen in love with his little voice
and that lovely smile
with his tender hugging and the funny dance
and I enjoy the creative names he has given to everyone!

From the "Bipas" and the "Titas" and the "Ayas" and "AMI"
and let's not forget their doggy, which he lovely calls him "E"
Little Nico, is a joy to baby sit, and how much he loves to "read"!

Now I think about the times, when he hugged me tenderly
caressing his little blue blanket, which he soflly calls it "BEE"
and he's in my thoughts tonight , wishing him a good night sleep.
God bless the little grandchild and his lovely family!

10 comments:

Susie said...

Love it!

J.T. said...

This is beautiful! Aya is very talented. Love, Nico

bonmariage said...

How lovely mom!

Clara Lina Tabar said...

My dear friend Miriam, it is wornderful that you are writing again. Please keep up the good work. Love

Clara Lina

Norma Evangelina Mettler said...

Querida Miriam: Te felicito por tu blog y por tu nieto. Con amor. NEM

Unknown said...

That was simply marvelous Miriam - you put so much of feeling and tenderness in your poems. Love your blog.

gailbarrett said...

Hola, Miriam. What a great blog!

steph said...

so cute tita.!
kiss,
mami & becca.

Bea said...

Hi, I finally made it to your blog. Your writing is beautiful and heartfelt!

Bea said...

Hi Miriam, I finally made it to your blog..Your writing is beautiful!