Saturday, August 2, 2008

An attempt to modern style?

This may not be a poem of perfect measure or exact rhyme
It's just a humble attempt to use free style
and I sit here, but you are not near; That makes me cry
and I put my thoughts together, during this weather

trying to become a blogger.
They say " Don't bother" " Just let it fly"
and I listen to the thunder, and then I wonder, what it'd be like:
to be less afraid of this technology; It's not going to bite!

pretend I'm just, wherever, and very clever, just sit and write!
as if at my desk, paper and pencil, not an imbecile who has to hide.
Where is the poem? I have to ask

I guess it'll come another day, when I'm not hungry
which makes me wonder:
I need a bite!

3 comments:

Susie said...

Amen-- don't be afraid-- it won't bite! :)

J.T. said...

This is very impressive! Very witty! (alicia)

Unknown said...

I am so excited that you are freestyling with the written word. Bravo girl
Khalif