Sunday, March 2, 2008

Back to business!

Hello!! Diana and Jim came over with their new pet, Desi , this afternoon. He is adorable and was very friendly. He was checking out the house and had about three short naps.
Jim was so kind to help me organize my blog, which I have not used in such a long time, due to the fact that, frankly, I have a lot to learn about the internet and sometimes it is difficult for me to post my poems. The accents in Spanish are difficult to type on this computer and I get frustrated with my spelling too! So, forgive me if from time to time you may find mistakes. I really miss writing. It is so good for the soul. I have decided that I will post more often! So I am back! Love to all!

3 comments:

Susie said...

Yay!!

JFC said...

I showed Desi the site and he is impressed with the colors. Wait, now he is sleeping again.

We will check back often!

Unknown said...

Live your passion and purpose. If writing does it for you, let nothing and no one keep it from you. Khalif